The N392-30M-3X8-AP MTP/MPO (APC) Singlemode Slim Trunk Cable (3xF/3xF) supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers. With three female MTP/MPO connectors on each end, this singlemode fiber optic cable is recommended for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames).
The factory-terminated 8-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. The APC connectors are angled to prevent infrared light entering the fiber from bouncing back into the laser. Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-PSM4 networks, this cable is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N392-30M-3X8-AP is colored yellow for instant identification in a crowded switch or patch panel as a singlemode cable. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the plug-and-play cable easy to install and remove with one hand. The 6-millimeter dual plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber are perfect for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
8.3/125 Rated Singlemode Cable for 40/100 Gb Ethernet Applications
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecom rooms and data centers
- Recommended for patching between data center MDFs and IDFs
- Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-PSM4 networks
- 6 mm dual plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Yellow-colored for identification as a singlemode cable
Factory-Terminated MTP/MPO APC Connectors with Push/Pull Tabs
- 8-fiber female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install and remove with one hand
- Angled connectors prevent light from reflecting back into laser
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- N392-30M-3X8-AP MTP/MPO Singlemode Slim Trunk Cable, Yellow, 30 m
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- Features Angled Connector
- With 3 x MTP/MPO Female Network connector, it is compatible with a network device