This 75-foot Cat6 cable meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections. Plus, the cable features a durable white PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed. Snagless RJ45 clips help protect your network connections For easier cable runs, the snagless connectors protect the cable's RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break. This ensures a sturdy connection by preventing the cable from becoming loose from the port. The cable features molded boots that offer connector strain relief, by stopping the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles, and reducing the risk of damage to the cable, which could decrease network performance. 100% copper for outstanding value Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. 24-gauge wire for high-performance network connection Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper. 50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. The N6PATCH75WH is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire