The VS221VGA2HD HDMI & VGA Auto Switch lets you connect an HDMI and a VGA audio/video source to the same HDMI display or projector, and automatically or manually switch between which video source is displayed. The multi-input A/V switch supports video resolution up to 1920x1200 (1080p) and includes mounting hardware for a tidy professional installation.One Switch for VGA and HDMI
The A/V switch features built-in VGA conversion, enabling you to connect an HDMI and a VGA video source to the same HDMI display without the use of additional adapters or scalers.Effortless Control
The VS221VGA2HD ensures hassle-free operation with two different auto switching modes: automatic switching that detects and selects a newly connected device, as well as priority selection which lets you choose which port should be activated by default for automatic switching.Focus on the Presentation, Not Boardroom Connections
This A/V switch has been designed with the boardroom and classroom in mind: the VS221VGA2HD features VGA and HDMI inputs to support a wide range of devices, and the built-in converter makes it easy to connect to the room's display without the use of additional adapters. Plus, automatic switching encourages on-the-fly collaboration among students or co-workers, by making it easy to share your projector between multiple source devices.
If you are looking for a similar device with VGA output, please see our VS221HD2VGA.
The VS221VGA2HD is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
- Mounting hardware included
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Ideal for classroom and boardroom display applications, allowing presenters to connect a wide range of devices
- Effortless control with automatic and priority port selection
- Accommodates both VGA and HDMI input devices in a single switch with HDMI output, saving hassle and expense by reducing the need for adapters