The 2-Port USB-C 4K KVM Switch allows total control of two USB-C enabled computers to share multiple USB peripherals (four HID devices plus two USB 3.0 devices).
Have a home office? Have a PC for work, and an iMac or MacBook Pro at home? This is the ideal solution for users with a mix of iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Lenovo ThinkPad, X1 Carbon, Chromebooks, Surface Book, or ANY device that supports DisplayPort Alt-Mode over USB-C!
There is no reason to have two different monitors or two different sets of keyboard and mice. The USB-C 4K DisplayPort KVM switch allows you to switch between these devices using a single DisplayPort monitor, keyboard, and mouse saving valuable desk-space.
Equipped with USB 3.0, this device also supports your high speed external peripheral devices, or HID devices such as touchscreens
With crisp clear 4K60hz resolution at 444 color space, this product is Ideal for graphic design, photo and video editing, post-production editing, even high-resolution medical imaging using Mac or PC computers.
- Hotkeys help to easily control computer selection, auto-scan, and control interval scan times
- Auto Scan function automatically selects connected computers - choose from 3, 8, 15, or 30 second intervals
- Enables keyboard and mouse plug and play without drivers
- Has front-panel button/hotkey for easy computer selection and auto-scan function
- Plenty of USB (Type-A) space with 4 x USB 2.0 HID device ports and 2 x high-speed USB 3.0 ports
- Works with Mac or PC computers, tablets, Chromebooks, mobile phones, or ANY device that supports DisplayPort Alt-Mode over USB-C. Even if using a Mac combined with a PC!
- Supports crisp, clear 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) at 60Hz (4:4:4 color sampling) output to a single DisplayPort enabled monitor