Two different power inputs at the terminal block prevent the power interruptions. When the primary DC power input fails, the backup power input takes over to guarantee non-stop operation.
- Dual 12-57-VDC DC power inputs for redundant power. Generates 50 VDC PSE power output per port.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C. IP30 enclosure for use in harsh INDOOR OR OUTDOOR environments.
- Eliminates worries about powering distant equipment where no power is available.
- Use in industrial networks, such as oil/gas fields, utilities, security/surveillance, SCADA/M2M, and building automation.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at compliant. Provides up to 30 watts per port with a total power budget of 60 Watts at 12-24 VDC and 120 Watts at 24-57 VDC.
- Provides eight PoE+ PSE 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ-45 ports.