- Modem sharing for six users.
- Includes a DB25 extension cable and a serial AT® adapter.
- Perfect for workgroups that need limited data communications or only connect to the Internet occasionally.
- Inexpensive, nonpowered, easy to use.
- Use with sync or async devices.
Use our Modem Splitter to connect six terminals to one modem and save money-you won't need extra modems and extra lines!
No special cables are needed. It uses ordinary straight-pinned cables for hookup, and includes a 6-ft. DB25 male/DB25 female extension cable and a serial DB9 female/DB25 male AT adapter.
The Modem Splitter is transparent to speed and protocol, and works equally well in sync and async environments.